Friday, October 15, 2010

STEPPING UP TO ATKINS PHASE 4 - LIFETIME MAINTENANCE!

This is me, entering Lifetime Maintenance!

After spending over a year at my present weight (in the low 140s), I have decided that this may be the weight my body wants to be, so I am giving it its way.

If I lose any more weight in the future, that's great, and if I don't, that's okay, too. I'm going to just relax and eat well and stop striving to change something I may not be able to change.

I am changing my goal weight to 140, up from 130, and that means I have reached my goal!

Thanks to everyone on The Atkins Community Forum who has supported me and helped me through all of my struggles.  I love you all!

I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders!

I still don't think that I am at my healthiest weight, due to the fat percentage of 36, but I may be at the healthiest weight I am able to attain. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment