Sunday, June 6, 2010

JUNE 6 - DAILY REPORT

Okay, I am a giant water balloon!  By the time I got home from the wedding last night, it was almost midnight, and my ankles were almost bigger than my feet!  Even the bottoms of my feet were swollen, and it was very hard and painful to walk.  I did overeat at the wedding, but not really the food.  I mostly overate the little dinner mints at the table, which I should not have started in the first place!

The food I did eat was good, and I pretty much stuck with protein, veggies and fruit.  The problem was that everything, except for the fruit, was extremely salty.  I don't mean to say that it was bad salty, it was just that I cannot eat food that tastes salty, like restaurant's salt things, without paying the price later with severe water retention.

I usually measure on Sunday each week, but I am so bloated that my measurements would be skewed, so I'm not going to do it.  I'll measure next week.  By then, hopefully, all this water will be gone.

I envy people who can go into a restaurant and eat and not blow up the way I do.  And having a restaurant meal on Thursday and then again two days later, was just too much for my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment