- Acne - No
- Chronic mucus/stuffy nose - No
- Constipation and/or diarrhea - No, not since stopping the shakes
- Fatigue - Yes - In the afternoons on the days I work
- Food cravings - No
- Gas and bloating - No
- Headaches - No
- High blood glucose - No
- Inability to lose weight - No - Starting weight 147.8 - Current weight 143.8 - Goal weight 136 - To get back to goal, need to lose 7.8 more pounds. Can button "measurement shorts" with a slight "muffin top". Weight stayed the same yesterday for a total of 4 pounds in 17 days.
- Insomnia - Yes - Did not sleep very well last night. Kept waking up.
- Joint pain - No
- Thinning, limp, lackluster hair - Yes
- Muscle pain - No
- Nausea - No
- Swollen fingers - No
Yesterday, I ate this:
159g fat (80%)
I ate breakfast at 5:00 am. I had a cup of my homemade beef bone broth with sea salt and gelatin.
I ate a snack at 10:00 am. I had my special Sunrise Cocktail made of olive oil, MCT oil, cod liver oil, lemon juice and Stevia.
I ate lunch at 2:30 pm. I had 2 queen-size green olives, three thick slices of bacon, and a salad made with romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, MCT oil, olive oil, crushed garlic, lime juice, Stevia and onion powder. I also had three frozen strawberries.
I had dinner at 6:30 pm. I had ground beef, turnips, onions, garlic and sea salt cooked in coconut oil and bacon grease. For dessert, I had 1/2 cup of coconut milk with cocoa powder and Stevia.
I drank 72 oz. of water, but never within an hour before eating or an hour after eating, in order to not dilute my stomach acid.
I took a long walk after dinner. A mile or two - not sure.
If you are interested in getting a short synopsis of how this plan works, you can click on the link at the beginning of this post or you can listen to Jimmy Moore interviewing JJ Virgin by clicking here.