- Acne - No
- Chronic mucus/stuffy nose - No
- Constipation and/or diarrhea - No, not since stopping the shakes
- Fatigue - Yes - In the afternoons on the days I work
- Food cravings - No
- Gas and bloating - No
- Headaches - No
- High blood glucose - No
- Inability to lose weight - No - Starting weight 147.8 - Current weight 143.8 - Goal weight 136 - To get back to goal, need to lose 7.8 more pounds. Can button "measurement shorts" with a slight "muffin top". Weight stayed the same yesterday for a total of 4 pounds in 18 days.
- Insomnia - Yes - Did not sleep very well last night. Kept waking up.
- Joint pain - No
- Thinning, limp, lackluster hair - Yes
- Muscle pain - No
- Nausea - No
- Swollen fingers - No
Yesterday, I ate this:
140g fat (80%)
I ate breakfast at 5:00 am. I had a cup of my homemade beef bone broth with sea salt and gelatin.
I ate a snack at 10:00 am. I had my special Sunrise Cocktail made of olive oil, MCT oil, cod liver oil, lemon juice and Stevia.
I ate lunch at 2:30 pm. I had a can of wild-caught sardines in olive oil and lemon, and canned pumpkin with coconut mild, cinnamon, nutmeg and Stevia.
I had dinner at 7:00 pm. I had 3 thick slices of bacon, and a salad made of grape tomatoes, avocado, my homemade mayo and sea salt.
I drank 72 oz. of water, but never within an hour before eating or an hour after eating, in order to not dilute my stomach acid.
I took a 2-mile walk after dinner.
If you are interested in getting a short synopsis of how this plan works, you can click on the link at the beginning of this post or you can listen to Jimmy Moore interviewing JJ Virgin by clicking here.