- Acne - Yes - One new zit
- Chronic mucus/stuffy nose - No
- Constipation and/or diarrhea - No, not since stopping the shakes
- Fatigue - Yes - In the afternoons on the days I work
- Food cravings - No
- Gas and bloating - No
- Headaches - No
- High blood glucose - No
- Inability to lose weight - No - Starting weight 147.8 - Current weight 144.8 - Goal weight 136 - To get back to goal, need to lose 8.8 more pounds. Can button "measurement shorts" with a slight "muffin top". Lost 1.2 pounds yesterday for a total of 3 pounds in 15 days.
- Insomnia - No
- Joint pain - No
- Limp, lackluster hair - Yes
- Muscle pain - No
- Nausea - No
- Swollen fingers - Yes - Having trouble getting my rings off in the morning
WHAT I AM EATING
Yesterday, I ate this:
140g fat (79%)
I ate breakfast at 9:00 am. I had a cup of my homemade chicken bone broth with sea salt and gelatin, a couple of ounces of cooked pork chop with coconut oil, sea salt and garlic powder, a raw carrot and my special Sunrise Cocktail made of olive oil, MCT oil, cod liver oil, lemon juice and Stevia.
I ate lunch at 1:00 pm. I had some more pork chop and a bowl of homemade guacamole.
I had a snack at 4:00 pm. It was a new recipe for a Fat Bomb. It was really good!
I had dinner at 7:00 pm. I finished the last of the pork chop with olive oil, sea salt and garlic powder, and some roasted asparagus with my homemade mayo and sea salt, and some Bubbie's sauerkraut.
I drank 72 oz. of water, but never within an hour before eating or an hour after eating, in order to not dilute my stomach acid.
If you are interested in getting a short synopsis of how this plan works, you can click on the link at the beginning of this post or you can listen to Jimmy Moore interviewing JJ Virgin by clicking here.