Sunday, July 17, 2011

THE LEPTIN RESET DIET - WEEK 1 RESULTS

I finished my first week of the Leptin Reset Diet.  I tracked my food every day this past week on Fitday.  Here are the averages of what I ate:




Since I started 1 week ago, I have:

Lost 1.25" total, which includes:
Lost 0" around my neck
Lost 0" around my biceps
Lost 0" around my bust
Lost 0.25" around my midriff
Lost 0.625" around my waist
Lost 0" around my navel
Lost 0.125" around my hips
Lost 0.125" around my thighs
Lost 0" around my calves


Lost 0.010 points off my waist-to-height ratio
Lost 0.013 points off my waist-to-hip ratio


Lost 0.9 points off my body fat percentage
Gained 0.9 points onto my lean body mass percentage


Lost 1.9 lbs. of body fat
Gained 0.1 lbs. of lean mass
Lost 1.8 lbs. on the scale


 Weeks completed: 1
Weeks to go: 7

Related post:

No comments:

Post a Comment