Wednesday, March 2, 2011

VACATION DAMAGE

I'm not sure what to attribute the damage to - eating too many carbs or having my testosterone run out.  Maybe it's a combination of the two.  At any rate, here is what happened to my body size during the last four weeks:

I gained 0.125" around my neck
I gained 1.125" around my bust
I gained 2.75" around my midriff
I gained 2" around my waist
I gained 3" around my navel
I gained 1.375" around my hips
I gained 1.25" around each of my thighs
I gained 0.5" around each of my calves

My body fat percentage went from 31.6% to 37.4% - an increase of 5.8 percentage points.

I feel and look like a blob.  I am wearing my "fat" jeans again.  Oh, well, back to Pre-Maintenance and off to the doctor to get another testosterone implant.

No comments:

Post a Comment