Friday, March 25, 2011

TIME FOR A CHANGE

I've made a lot of choices for change in my life, and some changes have been forced upon me against my will.  This change is one of those.

For the past few weeks, I have been having hot flashes off and on all day long, night sweats, no "time of the month", and I have pretty much lost the ability to sleep.  I have forgotten a few important details in the past week as well.

I am 55 years and 3.5 months old, and someone has stolen my estrogen!  I think this is menopause, and it is no doubt overdue.  I guess time will tell.

I have a call in to my bio-identical hormone replacement doctor to see if she wants to make any changes to my hormone replacement.  I also need to get another testosterone pellet implanted.

Having this change so suddenly may be part of the reason why I have recently gained weight and have had such a problem getting rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment