Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HEALTHY LOW CARB LIVING - AMY DUNGAN - WELCOME TO MY BLOGROLL

      Real Amy Dungan                Less Real Amy Dungan


As I posted here, I had the great privilege of meeting Amy Dungan this past weekend.  She is a great girl and we had a good time talking about our low carb journeys and struggles.   That is Amy in her logo above, holding what I suspect is one of her favorite foods.  The artist is Amy's teenage son, and after meeting Amy, I must say that it's a pretty good likeness!

Amy Dungan is a low carber, writer and photographer residing in Illinois with her husband and two children. Having written for a variety of internet publications, she currently serves as Webmaster and Features Editor at CarbSmart.com. She also writes for Examiner.com and runs the popular Healthy Low-Carb Living website. In her free time she enjoys embarrassing her kids in public, spending time with her husband, and contemplating the true meaning of bacon, according to her bio over at CarbSmart.  I have been busily trying to catch up with her blog, because I only found her last week and I must know everything!

Welcome, Amy!  I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

To find my blogroll, look right and scroll down.

1 comment: