Thursday, July 12, 2012

CARBSMART - ANDREW DIMINO - WELCOME TO MY BLOGROLL


I got to meet so many great people at the Low Carb Meet & Greet this past weekend, and one of them was Andrew DiMino.  Quoting from his website, "Andrew DiMino is the Publisher, President, & Founder of CarbSmart.com. He has been a low carber since 1998. He is currently contemplating which he loves more; his Vespa scooter or a plate of bacon."  Personally, I know something else he loves - olives!  He and I double-handedly made a pretty good sized dent in a beautiful bowl of assorted olives at the home of Dana Carpender.  If it had gotten down to the last one, I'm afraid there would have been a tussle!

I have just started reading over at CarbSmart, and I can see that there is a wealth of information and inspiration there.  A recent article by Andrew was titled, Why You Should Always Bring Your Own Low Carb Foods to a Conference or Special Event.  And boy, don't I know it!  I have gone to many business conferences, and the fare is always wheat, sugar and more wheat.  I have always tried to pick out what little bits I could of what was offered that I actually felt good about eating, but it's not easy.  From now on, I think I'll follow Andrew's advice and bring my own food.

Welcome to my blogroll, Andrew!  I'm eagerly awaiting your next article!

To find my blogroll, look right and scroll down.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, thank you for the nice comments. You do a great job here on your blog and you need to keep up the great work.

    I am looking forward to seeing your writing on CarbSmart.com very soon.

    Andrew
    CarbSmart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrew! I emailed an article to you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete