Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CIGARETTES & MELTED CHOCOLATE - RED RIA - WELCOME TO MY BLOGROLL


Cigarettes & Melted Chocolate...  Her two favorite things?  Two of the things she has given up since going low carb?  What covers her chair-side table after a long night watching chick flicks?  I have no idea why Red Ria's blog has this title, but I'm planning on asking her!  In the meantime, I am too busy looking at all the great recipes, occasional rants and flashes of low carb wit and wisdom that grace the pages of this blog from "across the pond."

I know Red Ria from my old days as a regular on the Atkins Community Forum, and I really enjoyed her posts there, but I had no idea what a great writer she was (and is) and I'm looking forward to the next insightful and wacky thing that comes out of her fun-loving mind!

Her most recent post, "The Toast Rant..." is funny and so true.  If you want a chuckle and a kick in the bum at the same time, read this post and get hooked!

Welcome to my blogroll, Ria!  What will you come up with next?

To find my blogroll, look right and scroll down.

No comments:

Post a Comment