Sunday, August 21, 2011

INCREASING CARBS - WEEK 2 RESULTS

I finished my second week of increasing carbs from very low to moderate and decreasing fat.  I tracked my food six days this past week on Fitday.  Here are the averages of what I ate:





I take my full measurements every Sunday.  In the past week:

I lost a total of 5/8", which includes:
I lost 0" around my neck
I lost 0" around my bicep
I lost 0" around my bust
I lost 1/8" around my midriff
I lost 0" around my waist
I lost 1/8" around my navel
I lost 1/8" around my hips
I lost 0" around my thigh
I lost 1/8" around my calf

Since I started increasing carbs and decreasing fat 2 weeks ago, I have:

Lost 1-5/8" total, which includes:
Lost 1/8" around my neck
Lost 0" around my biceps
Lost 0" around my bust
Lost 1/4" around my midriff
Lost 3/8" around my waist
Lost 1/4" around my navel
Lost 1/8" around my hips
Lost 1/8" around my thighs
 Lost 1/8" around my calves


In the past week, I have:

Lost 0.000 points off my waist-to-height ratio
Gained 0.002 points onto my waist-to-hip ratio

Since I started increasing carbs and decreasing fat 2 weeks ago, I have: 

Lost 0.006 points onto my waist-to-height ratio
Lost 0.007 points onto my waist-to-hip ratio


In the past week, I have:

Lost 0.2 points off my body fat percentage
Gained 0.2 points onto my lean body mass percentage

Since I started increasing carbs and decreasing fat 2 weeks ago, I have: 

Lost 0.5 points off my body fat percentage
Gained 0.5 points onto my lean body mass percentage


In the past week, I have:

Lost 0.4 lbs. of body fat
Gained 0.2 lbs. of lean mass
Lost 0.2 lbs. on the scale

Since I started increasing carbs and decreasing fat 2 weeks ago, I have: 

Lost 1.7  lbs. of body fat
Lost 0.9 lbs. of lean mass
Lost 2.6 lbs. on the scale


Days completed: 12
Days to go: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment