- The arthritis pain in my right hand has diminished slightly, as has the pain in my left foot.
- I was not hungry until time to eat, and even then, it was very mild.
- I had energy and did not feel sleepy in the middle of the day.
- My blood sugar was 85 an hour and a half after eating.
- I did not have a great day in the bathroom. Lots of activity, but mostly very loose.
- I slept through the night.
- I went to bed at 10:00 last night and woke up to the alarm this morning at 4:15 feeling refreshed and ready to start my day, and I was not starving when I woke up.
- I lost 0.8 pounds yesterday for a total loss of 1.4 pounds in 2 days. To get back to my goal weight, I need to lose 10.4 more pounds.
Current weight - 146.4
Goal weight - 136
Every time I start something new, I usually take all my measurements and keep detailed charts of my progress. This time, I am going to try to be a little less intense about it. I will weigh in the morning, and not take my measurements. What I will do to track my body size is this: I found a size 10 pair of shorts in my closet that I have not worn in a while because they are old and worn out looking. But they will make a great low-tech measuring tool. Right now, I can get them on, but I cannot button them. If all goes as planned, by the time I reach my goal, they should be able to be buttoned and also be a little loose.
I normally eat like this:
135g fat (78%)
Yesterday, I ate like this:
129g fat (59%)
I am a little concerned about the amount of protein I am eating, but I am losing weight, so I will try not to worry about it unless I stop losing weight.
I had shakes for breakfast and lunch that were comprised of coconut milk, water, non-dairy protein powder, ground flax seed, raw kale, frozen strawberries and a few drops of Stevia. I am totally used to the taste and I look forward to my shakes.
For dinner, I had a grilled pork chop with sea salt and garlic powder, and roasted asparagus with sea salt and a little bit of coconut oil, and two slices of bacon.
Giving up butter has been hard. I used to put butter on everything, and now I am at a loss for what kind of healthy fat to add to my meat and veggies. I thought about bacon grease, but it turned out that my husband THREW IT AWAY when we moved to our new house last week. I asked him what he was thinking. He does not know. Sheesh. So I fried up a couple of slices of bacon, ate the bacon and saved the grease for meat and veggie toppings.
Yesterday, I ate breakfast at 7 am, lunch at 1:30 pm and dinner at 7 pm. I did not feel like snacking after dinner.
I drank 72 oz. of water, but never within an hour before eating or an hour after eating, in order to not dilute my stomach acid.
If you are interested in getting a short synopsis of how this plan works, you can listen to Jimmy Moore interviewing JJ Virgin by clicking here.